Sunday, April 22, 2007

Quick Update

Just a quick update from me.
Thing have been really busy on the board, so there will be a huge episode review coming up this week, I think it's the best discussed episode yet. Probably because of all the Guppy in it :)

Something else, I'm working on a photo album to accompany the blog, and I'm also working on a weekly Guppy clip, which I will upload to YouTube and post on here once a week, but that's only if I get permission from shelliwood to use her vids, because I don't have any of the episodes and thus can't make any clips..
Also, the lay-out might change soon, but I'm not too sure yet. This will probably stick around for a while to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was going to say on the board, you're going to have a tough time of it this week wading through everything we've written on the ep today! Loving the new ideas June! Keep up the good work!