Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Changes are everywhere!

Or so it seems. Guppy is changing, the climate is changing, basically, the world is changing. And so is the blog (nothing major this time, I promise). Just a few basic patch-ups, maybe a new banner and I've been meaning to change the background.

On the Elyes news side:
Elyes has appeared - as mentioned earlier - on GMTV last week, and he appeared on BBC breakfast this morning. In both, he talked about Guppy's storyline, the drug-use, and he also played his guitar on GMTV.
I'm watching all the video-sites to try and spot the interviews, and I will post them as soon as I find them.

Have you recorded it? Email me Here

Also, apologies for the lack of episode reviews and spoiler updates, I'm sorry. I hope to post the spoilers for upcoming saturday this week, seeing as there's lots of Guppy action involved, and the episode reviews will return also, seeing as the season finale is coming closer...

No comments: